Quality used engines, ready to fit in your vehicle.
fully reconditioned by our experienced technicians
we can fit the engine for you if required, just ask
Engines & Prices
please find your model and engine from the table below
First Generation MINIsPrices from
- 2002-2006 R50 Cooper = W10 (W10B16) 1.6
- 2002-2006 R53 Cooper S = W11 (W11B16) 1.6 Supercharged
- 2005-2008 R52 Cooper Convertible = W10 (W10B16) 1.6
- 2005-2008 R52 Cooper S Convertible = W11 (W11B16) 1.6 Supercharged
Second Generation MINIsPrices From
- 2007-2010 R56 and R57 Cooper = N12 (N12B16)
- 2007-2010 R56S and R57S Cooper S = N14 (N14B16) Turbo
- 2008-2010 R55 Clubman = N12 (N12B16)
- 2008-2010 R55S Clubman S = N14 (N14B16) Turbo
Second Generation MINIs LCIFrom March 2010
- 2011 + R56 and R57 Cooper = N16 (N16B16)
- 2011 + R56S and R57S Cooper S = N18 (N18B16) Turbo
- 2011 + R55 Clubman = N16 (N16B16)
- 2011 + R55S Clubman S = N18 (N18B16) Turbo
- 2011 + R60 Countryman = N16 (N16B16)
- 2011 + R60S Countryman S = N18 (N18B16) Turbo
- 2011 + R60S Countryman S ALL4 = N18 (N18B16) Turbo
Third Generation MINIsPrices From
- 2014 Cooper – B38A15A (1.5L 3-cylinder) – 134HP
- 2014 Cooper S – B48A20A (2.0L 4-cylinder) – 187HP
- JCW – B48A20B – (2.0L 4-cylinder)
- Cooper D – B37 – 114HP
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“We had a blown engine in our 03 Cooper and I sourced a 2nd hand engine through Mini Spares. After issue with my local garage Mini Spare arrange a collection from Coventry, fitted the 2nd hand engine, did the clutch, an MOT plus a few other bits I needed sorting. the service was 2nd to none and the result is great the car is running better than it was before. “Andy Robilliard
“Very friendly, honest & reliable service. More than happy to recommend you guys, to other Mini owners down here in Devon! “Mini owner in Devon
Complete engine delivered in good condition
“After searching several suppliers, Mintech were not the cheapest, but they were able to confidently answer our questions and had the best feedback of everyone we looked at. Very happy”
Purchased: EngineMr Mark 13/01/2016
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the exchange basis work?
You provide your old engine in exchange for the new engine, plus the cost
What is the surcharge?
We charge a surcharge that is returned when the exchange engine is returned to us.
How long is the warranty?
The warranty on a used engine is 90 days from the date of purchase, reconditioned engines are covered for 12 months from the date of purchase.